Mardi Gras Maui 2020
Maui AIDS Foundation proudly presents Mardi Gras Maui Friday, February 28, 2020 at 5:30pm at the King Kamehameha Golf Club, in the Waikapu Ballroom.
The evening will feature dinner, prime entertainment and most importantly - a venue to raise funds to support Maui AIDS Foundation and its critical role in our community.
Your sponsorship will enable Maui AIDS Foundation to continue the delivery of services in our community including:
- Free and confidential HIV, Syphilis and Hep-C education and testing
- Mentor and Peer Programs for Keiki and Adults
- Extensive outreach into our Maui community
- Services on Maui, Moloka‘i and Lana‘i
- Linkage to medical care
- Access to HIV medications
- Financial and housing assistance for all the islands of Hawaii except Oahu
- Food for our pantry program
- Emotional and educational support to 150+ clients living with HIV/AIDS
- Education for county departments including the Maui Police and Fire Departments
- Education for Nursing, Public and Private Schools for adults and youth
- Bringing HIV experts to Maui to help clients and educate our community
Your generous support will help to generate unrestricted funds that will go directly to Maui AIDS Foundation’s services in our community. This is your opportunity to showcase your products and services at Maui’s finest fundraising event.
Maui AIDS Foundation will provide you with
promotional benefits including:
- A 501(c)3 tax deduction donation letter
- Your business/name in our event program
- Logo on our mahalo signage at event entry
- Social media mentions
- Access to community leaders and the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, and Questioning (LGBTQ) audience
There are many different ways to help! You can improve the health of the Maui community with us through ticket purchases, direct donations, silent auction donations and sponsorship. Please fill out and return the attached form accordingly. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mahalo for your support and we look forward to seeing you there!
The Maui AIDS Foundation Family
1935 Main Street Suite 101
Wailuku, HI 96793